Our gathering room provides an ideal setting for small boutique retreats and workshops for up to 6 ... quilting, scrapbooking, weaving or whatever activity you're interested in!
- Lots of good lighting,
abundant electrical circuits/outlets and plenty of space for you to work
Keep your favorite drinks and cold snacks close at hand in the full-sized refrigerator
- There's a
microwave for you to pop a bag of popcorn late at night
- Coffee is available 24x7 from the Bunn commercial coffeemaker
- Bose sound system -- bring your favorite
music CD's or an iPod (we have a cable/power adapter)
- Wall-mounted 49" LCD TV with Roku (Amazon Video/Netflix) and DVD player if
you'd like to bring some movies to enjoy while you're here
- Dedicated WiFi hotspot for Web access
- Elevated cutting table with mat, oversized standing ironing board and iron, plus an 9' flannel design wall for quilters
- Each person gets a 5' worktable, tabletop OTT-LITE, adjustable height task chair and scrap catcher
Groups that use the gathering room simply pay $100/day in addition to the Bungalow B&B room rates. After the first two nights, gathering room use is free!